To reset your trading account password log into your KOT4X account and follow the below steps:
Step 1: Tap on "My Accounts" and slide to the right-hand side of the screen
Step 2: Tap on "View" on the Account that you wish to reset your password.
Step 3: Tap on "Actions" and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Tap on "Copy Password" and your password will be changed to the one on screen.
Step 5: Make sure to paste it somewhere safe as you will need to start the process again should you misplace it.
On the MetaTrader mobile app for android, you would first need to remove your KOT-Live account from the app to prepare to add the account on the new server KOT-Live2 with your new password.
Your live account's trades and funds will be restored on the new server with your original account.
- Once you have done that, you will need to click on the plus sign which is on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto "Login to an existing account".
- You will need to enter KOT in the search bar and click on the KOT-Live2. Please do not select KOT-Live as this is no longer functioning.
- Once that has loaded, You will need to enter your MetaTrader "Account number" and "Trader" password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to see your account. You will notice it is a Live account because you will see "Real" on the top right-hand side.