On the MetaTrader mobile app for iPhone, you would first need to remove your KOT-Live account from the app to prepare to add the account on the new server KOT-Live2.
You may remove the account by swiping left on the account itself under "Settings" and pressing the red trashcan icon to confirm.
Your live account's trades and funds will be restored on the new server with your same account and password.
- Once you have done that, you will need to click on the plus sign which is on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto "Login to an existing account".
- You will need to enter KOT in the search bar and click on the KOT-Live2. Please do not select KOT-Live as this is no longer functioning.
- Once that has loaded, You will need to enter your MetaTrader "Account number" and "Trader" password.
- Once you have entered your details, you will be prompted to login. You will be able to see your account and any open positions before the migration. Please review these to ensure that you would like to keep them open.