Please click on "Deposit Funds" on the left-hand side taskbar.
- Select the Wallet you want to deposit into.
- Choose "Bitcoin" (BTC) or Debit/Credit Card (3rd Party Platform).
Please note: We only offer Debit/Credit Card using a 3rd Party Provider for USD/GBP/EUR and BTC wallets.
- Then please enter the amount you want to send.
- Once you are happy with the amount you have entered, click the "Proceed to the Payments Page" button.
- Go to your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet and send the funds to the Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address that we give to you.
If depositing Bitcoin directly with us, you will see the address to send your Bitcoin to.
Please Note: A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
Do not save any of the addresses we provide you.
Due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once processed. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of funds.
For you to receive your funds, your Bitcoin (BTC) deposits will need to be confirmed by the Blockchain 3-6 times.
This can typically take 1-3 hours.
If it goes over the above time-frame or you think there may be an issue with the payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.