Please click on the "Withdraw" section on the left-hand task bar.
- Choose the "Bitcoin (BTC)" option.
- Enter the amount of funds you wish to withdraw.
- Once you are happy with the amount, please enter the Bitcoin (BTC) address.
- Finally, click "Request Withdrawal"and you are done, as easy as that!
Please ensure you are very careful when requesting a withdrawal.
- You are only able to enter a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address.
- Enter the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address of your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet to avoid delays.
- We DO NOT send to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet addresses.
If you notice a error, please contact our support department immediately to see if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
Please note: Transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once processed, due to the digital currency protocols. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of funds.
We aim to process withdrawal requests within 1 work day, You are required to have 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain before the funds will be available in your BTC wallet, it can take up to 1-3 hours.
You can keep an eye on your withdrawal via this link: blockchain.info