Go to the left-hand side task bar and click the "Deposit Funds" button to get started.
- Click Deposit Funds.
- Choose which Wallet you would like to add funds to.
(Please note that we only offer Debit/Credit Card for USD/GBP/EUR and BTC wallets).
- Choose Bitcoin via 3rd party.
- Type the amount you wish to send.
- Once done, you then need to click Proceed to the Payments Page.
We would like to advise you that when you are re-directed to our 3rd party provider, you will be purchasing Bitcoin with your card and transferring Bitcoin into our kingdom.
Also, before the funds can be credited into your account, you would need to authorise the payment. You can authorise the payment by going to Your Account on the 3rd party provider site and reviewing your payment request.
- After you have been redirected to the Debit/Credit Card website you will either need to log in to an existing account or sign up on their platform and complete your KYC Verification.
- Confirm your transaction and enter your card details for your deposit request to be processed through the Blockchain.
Check carefully before sending Bitcoin (BTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
Do not forget to visit the "Your Account" section on your account with our 3rd party to Authorize your deposit request for it to be processed.
Once your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from WAITING_APPROVAL to WAITING_CONFIRMATION.
Bitcoin (BTC) deposits need to be confirmed by Blockchain 3-6 times for you to receive the funds.
This can typically take 1-3 hours.
If it goes over the above time-frame or you think there may be an issue with the payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.