Bitcoin or Debit/Credit Card (3rd Party Platform) - payment can usually take between 1-3 hours depending on the Blockchain traffic (or until the payment gets 3-6 confirmations).
- When you deposit funds into your KOT4X account, please make sure to check all the details carefully.
- You will need to make sure that you inputted the right Bitcoin Address and that you have sent us Bitcoin and not Bitcoin Cash.
- You can also check out the Blockchain website for further information about your payment.
- Please make sure that any transaction code we provide you is used only once
Credit/Debit Card via E-Commerce Pay - Instant
- When you make your deposit request, please make sure that you have confirmed the amount to be deposited when starting the request to proceed to enter in your details.
- Please make sure you have entered the 16-digit number that is on the front of your card, as well as:
- The full name that is showing on the card.
- The Expiry date.
- The card verification code (CVC). (3 digits on the back of the card).
- Ensure that the transaction was completed and that you received the confirmation on screen that the payment was successful.
APPROVED: Your deposit has been approved.
CANCELLED: Your deposit has been cancelled. It may be that the deposit request timed-out or you cancelled the deposit request.
WAITING_CONFIRMATION: The funds have been sent to the Blockchain Network to be processed.
WAITING_APPROVAL: We would be waiting for your funds to be processed.
REJECTED: We would have declined your deposit request and would have left you a little note in the comment box next to your payment.