Bitcoin or Debit/Credit Card (3rd Party Platform) - payment can usually take between 1-3 hours depending on the Blockchain traffic (or until the payment gets 3-6 confirmations).
- When you deposit funds into your KOT4X account, please make sure to check all the details carefully.
- You will need to make sure that you inputted the right Bitcoin Address and that you have sent us Bitcoin and not Bitcoin Cash.
- You can also check out the Blockchain website for further information about your payment.
- Please make sure that any transaction code we provide you is used only once
We would like to advise you that when you are re-directed to our 3rd party provider, you will be purchasing Bitcoin with your card and transferring Bitcoin into our kingdom.
Also, before the funds can be credited into your account, you would need to authorise the payment. You can authorise the payment by going to Your Account on the 3rd party provider site and reviewing your payment request.
Credit/Debit Card via E-Commerce Pay - Instant
- When you make your deposit request, please make sure that you have confirmed the amount to be deposited when starting the request to proceed to enter in your details.
- Please make sure you have entered the 16-digit number that is on the front of your card, as well as:
- The full name that is showing on the card.
- The Expiry date.
- The card verification code (CVC). (3 digits on the back of the card).
- Ensure that the transaction was completed and that you received the confirmation on screen that the payment was successful.
APPROVED: Your deposit has been approved.
CANCELLED: Your deposit has been cancelled. It may be that the deposit request timed-out or you cancelled the deposit request.
WAITING_CONFIRMATION: The funds have been sent to the Blockchain Network to be processed.
WAITING_APPROVAL: We would be waiting for your funds to be processed.
REJECTED: We would have declined your deposit request and would have left you a little note in the comment box next to your payment.