Deposits are not automatically credited to your live account. After depositing, you will need to transfer your funds by following the below steps:
- Click "Internal Transfer".
- Select "Wallet to Metatrader account".
- Select the wallet or currency.
- Select "Trading Account".
- Enter the value of the Internal Transfer.
- Click on "Request Transfer" to execute the internal transfer.
When clicking on "Request Transfer" a pop-up message will appear. This pop-up will provide you with your initial amount and your final amount and will ask you to confirm the value of the transfer. This is particularly handy when transferring to a different currency wallet or account.
The rates are provided to us by our liquidity providers and once the confirmation of the transfer is received from the user, the rate cannot be changed or amended.