The first step to being able to withdraw is to close any open trades. To do so, you will need to do the following:
- Head over to MetaTrader on your Desktop or Mobile.
- Click on the "Trade" tab.
- Right-click or tap on the trades which need to be closed.
- Click on "Close Order" or "Close".
The second step is transferring your funds from your MetaTrader account to your KOT4X account. This can be done by following the below steps:
- Open your KOT4X account.
- Click on the "Internal Transfer" section in the taskbar.
- Select "MT4 to Wallet" and add the amount you would like to transfer.
- Click on "Request Transfer".
Your funds will now be available in your wallet and are available to be withdrawn. Go to the "Withdraw" section on the left-hand taskbar and::
- Choose the wallet you want to withdraw the funds from.
- Choose the "Bitcoin (BTC)" option.
- Enter the amount of funds you wish to withdraw.
- Click on "Request Withdrawal".
- Confirm your withdrawal by clicking on "Withdraw".
You will be redirected to a different page to enter your Bitcoin address. The Bitcoin address should be provided by your Wallet Provider.
Click on "Withdraw" once the BTC address is inserted.
Please ensure you are very careful when requesting a withdrawal.
- You are only able to enter a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address.
- Enter the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address of your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet to avoid delays.
If you notice an error, please contact our support department immediately to see if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
Please note: Transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once processed, due to the digital currency protocols. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of funds.
We aim to process withdrawal requests within 1 working day. You are required to have 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain before the funds will be available in your BTC wallet, it can take up to 1-3 hours.
You can keep an eye on your withdrawal via this link: blockchain.info