Please click on the "Withdraw" section on the left-hand taskbar.
- Choose the wallet you want to withdraw the funds from.
- Choose the "Bitcoin (BTC)" option.
- Enter the amount of funds you wish to withdraw.
- Click on "Request Withdrawal".
- Finally, you will need to enter your Bitcoin address then click "Withdraw".
You will be redirected to a different page to enter your Bitcoin address.
Please ensure you are very careful when requesting a withdrawal.
- You are only able to enter a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address.
- Enter the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address of your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet to avoid delays.
- We DO NOT send to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet addresses.
If you notice an error, please contact our support department immediately to see if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
Please note: Transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once processed, due to the digital currency protocols. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of funds.
We aim to process withdrawal requests within 1 working day. You are required to have 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain before the funds will be available in your BTC wallet, it can take up to 1-3 hours.
You can keep an eye on your withdrawal via this link: blockchain.info