Step by Step Guide
- Download MT4 here or search for MetaTrader 4 on the Android Play Store.
- Click the Install button and then open MetaTrader 4.
- When the MetaTrader software has loaded, it will automatically start loading a demo account for you.
- When that has loaded, look at the top-left where you will see Quotes and click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Then you will need to click the Manage accounts/Get Started button.
- Once you have done that, you will need to click on the plus sign which is on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto Login to an existing account.
- You will need to enter KOT in the search bar and click on the KOT-Live2.
- Once that has loaded, You will need to enter your MetaTrader Account number and Trader password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to see your account. You will notice it is a Live account because you will see Real on the top right-hand side.
That's it, you can now begin trading via Android!
Remember that after you deposit, you need to transfer your funds from your wallet to MT4 account.
Click here for a step-by-step guide.