The term KYC stands for "Know Your Customer" and is a means of security which helps us keep account safe.
Please ensure that you have the below documents ready when starting the verification process:
- A valid Proof of Identity (POI) document
(Please Click Here to see the types of ID documents we accept).
- Please note: Check the expiry date on the ID document you submit because you will need to go through the KYC verification process again once it expires.
- A built-in Camera/Webcam. (You will need to take a live selfie photo)
- If you are using a computer, please make sure you have a webcam connected to it.
- If you are using a mobile phone, please make sure it has a camera on it.
Click the "KYC Verification" tab and start your KYC process. You will then be re-directed to a different screen where you will need to choose your country of residence.
Please make sure you choose the correct country of residence.
You may need to also choose the state (If applicable).
Once the country of residence has been submitted, you need to agree to our T&C's.
Once that is done, you will need to get your ID document ready.
(Please make sure the ID fits within our guidelines)
- Select the country that issued your document.
- Select the document type.
When you are ready, you can click the Next button!
You will then be asked take a live photo of the ID document or upload one from your computer/mobile/tablet etc.
If you choose the "Live photo" option, you will need to show the front of the ID document first, then you can show the back. Click "Next" when you are ready.
Please Note: Do not cover any details on your ID document.
You will then need to take the selfie photo.
Once the photo has been taken, the system will need to check the ID document. Click Next if the photo fits within our guidelines.
Please note: Do not close any browser windows otherwise, you will abort the process.
Finally, the last screen will show that your KYC information is under review.
If we need any further documentation for verification purposes, you will be notified via email and/or receive a notification on the Documents tab on your account.
If your KYC has been approved, you will see notification stating KYC has been approved.
If you need any assistance with verifying your account, please contact us via live chat or send an email to email@example.com and we can assist you further.