Please ensure that you have the below documents ready when starting the verification process:
- A valid Proof of Identity (POI) document
(Please Click Here to see the types of ID documents we accept).
- Please note: Check the expiry date on the ID document you submit because you will need to go through the KYC verification process again once it expires.
- A Proof of Address (POA) document.
(Needs to be issued within the past 3 months. Please Click Here to see the types of POA's we accept)
- A built-in Camera/Webcam. (You will need to take a live selfie photo)
- If you are using a computer, please make sure you have a webcam connected to it.
- If you are using a mobile phone, please make sure it has a camera on it.
Step by Step Guide
You will then be re-directed to a different screen where you will need to choose your country of residence.
Please make sure you choose the correct country of residence.
You may need to also choose the state (If applicable)
- Once the country of residence has been submitted, you need to either:
- Scan the QR Code with an Authenticator app if you do not have a webcam on your desktop/device (Using your mobile/tablet)
- You can click the Click here button to be able to complete the process on the mobile or tablet you are using.
Please Note: You will need to ensure the device you are using has a camera as we will take a Live Selfie Photo for you to proceed to the next step.
- Once that is done, you will need to get your ID document ready.
(Please make sure the ID fits within our guidelines)
- You can upload the document.
- Take a live photo of the document.
- When you are ready, you can click the Start button!
- You will then be asked take a live photo of the ID document or upload one from your computer/mobile/tablet etc.
- If you choose the "Live photo" option, you will need to show the front of the ID document first, then you can show the back. Click "Start" when you are ready.
- Please Note: Do not cover any details on your ID document.
- You will then need to take the selfie photo.
- Once the photo has been taken, the system will need to check the ID document. Click "Submit" if the photo fits within our guidelines.
Please note: Do not close any browser windows otherwise, you will abort the process.
Finally, the last screen will show that your KYC information is under review.
Once everything is completed, head to the KYC section of your account and see if you need to upload a Proof of Address (POA) document.
- when you go to the KYC section of the account for when you need to upload a proof of address document, you will see the following:
If we need any further documentation for verification purposes, you will be notified via email and/or receive a notification on the Documents tab on your account.
- If your KYC has been approved, you will see notification stating KYC has been approved.
If you need any assistance with verifying your account, please contact us via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.